- Diversify your backlink profile. Get different types of links from a wide range of IP addresses.
- Build backlinks to every page of your website that you want to rank. Get people to link to the inner-pages of your site – the ones you want to rank for specific keywords – as well as to the homepage.
- Existing relationships are an instant source of backlinks. Most of your suppliers, partners and customers will link to your site if you ask them to do so.
- Get the good backlinks that your competition already has. If someone has already linked to one your competitors then there’s a reasonable chance that they’ll link to you also if you give them a good reason to.
- Get some backlinks with your target keywords as the link text. This type of link is important, but should make up less than 25% of your backlink profile.
- The majority of your backlinks should be branded. A backlink profile without lots of branded links (like ‘Company Name’ and ‘www.companyname.co.uk’) signals to search engines that you’ve been using manipulative link building tactics.
- Know who’s linking to you. Within Google Webmaster Tools, go to ’Traffic’ and then ‘Links’ to check how many sites are linking to yours and which sites they are.
- Sign up for Ahrefs, Majestic SEO or Open Site Explorer. Doing so gives you access to extensive backlink data for your site and also your competitors’ sites.
- Every page of your website should be linked to from at least one other page. Search engines don’t include pages in their results that aren’t linked to either internally (from another page of the same site) or externally (from another site).
Thursday, May 9, 2013
9 tips of seo
Twitter is the modern communication system around the world. At the new age of today Twitter is used by many people. There is above 150 up...
ü http://forums.digitalpoint.com ü http://www.sitepoint.com/forums ü http://www.webmasterforums.com ü http:/...